Experience the fascinating culture, meet the gentle people, and savour the delicious cuisine as you stay in style at MGallery throughout Vietnam. Also featuring two relaxing nights aboard Au Co for a luxury cruise of Halong Bay.
Take in the vibrant capital HANOI staying near the “locals living room” Hoan Kiem lake, the hub of the Old Quarter. We give you the opportunity to experience our custom made Hanoi sightseeing morning. Your two night cruise on Halong Bay with Au Co, really is a two night cruise visiting different areas of the bay, unlike some of the cruise companies that in reality only provide you with two one night cruises joined together !
YEN TU, maybe unheard of by many, however it is the Buddhist capital of Vietnam, with beautiful landscapes, historical relics and ancient pagodas. Yen Tu makes an ideal stop on your way from Halong Bay back to Hanoi.
The Ancient town of HOI AN with a vibrant central market and surrounding collection of cafe’s, restaurants, specialty stores, tailors and cobblers is an ideal midway point away from the large cities of Vietnam. You’ll experience Ba Na Hills and the temple complex of My Son. Your MGallery Vietnam in Style experience will conclude in Saigon where we have additional activities for you – a speed boat trip to Cu Chi Tunnels, witnessing the acrobatics of the AO (Ahh Ohh) show in Saigon and to enliven your senses with the opportunity to dine in the dark and take our custom made hidden secrets of Saigon morning excursion.
To enhance your MGallery Vietnam experience we also have the choice of some optional extensions available. To the mountain side rice paddys of SAPA in the North or your chance to relax on one of Vietnam’s Southern island’s PHU QUOC. Both offer more time to soak up the elegance that is MGallery accommodation.
We have included our most popular excursions for your time in Vietnam. However as this is an independent Tailor made journey we can alter any the sightseeing, inclusions and durations for you, Talk with Glenn to discuss your options and preferences. The independent journey featured is from North to South Vietnam and can also be enjoyed reverse.
MGALLERY COLLECTION – VIETNAM IN SYLE – 13 NIGHT ITINERARY
- Private transfer from Hanoi airport to your hotel
- MGallery Hotel de l’Opera Hanoi – Deluxe room 2 nights
- Breakfast daily in Hanoi
- Destination Journeys Vespa special tour. Begins sampling the local Café culture in the heart of the old quarter. We then set off for a ride through the city’s iconic narrow streets and head into the heart of the historic Old Quarter. Alighting at the railway tracks, we can see how the locals live & work, just centimetres from the train tracks in tall narrow houses. We then go to a bustling & vibrant open market to shop with the local people from Hanoi. After zooming through narrow alleyways, we reach the crash site of an American B-52 bomber in a city lake and learn of the city’s more recent history before visiting a peaceful Buddhist temple set in a beautiful small garden. Our adventure will continue visiting the iconic Long Bien bridge. You will finalize the adventure with a special version of the tour especially altered by Glenn at Destination Journeys to include tastings of some Hanoi’s delicacies, Banh Cuon followed by a traditional Vietnamese dessert or local coffee.
We realise the Vespa tour of Vietnam may not suit everyone, we have many alternative options available to you. Glenn will discuss the alternatives with you if you would like to make a change.
- Hanoi street walking food tour – In the evening, A walking tour of the city to discover the unique flavours of the Vietnamese cuisine. This will give you the chance to encounter Hanoi’s local specialties such as Bun Cha & Cha Ca. Begin your tour at a local Hanoian Market to see the wide range of beautiful produce available. You then will proceed into the old quarters to sample the different types of cuisine then enjoy draught beer at the central area of the Old Quarter to see the local life.
- Private transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay
- AU CO Halong Bay 2 night cruise Deluxe Cabin (Cabin upgrades available)
- Sightseeing excursions whilst aboard AU CO
- All Meals aboard AU CO as your cruise Halong Bay
- Private transfer from Halong Bay to Yen Tu
- MGallery Legacy Yen Tu – Superior room 1 night – Upgrade to Deluxe subject to availability.
- Breakfast at Yen Tu
- Morning tour of Yen Tu region – you will visit complex of Yen Tu with Hoa Yen Pagoda – the biggest pagoda among the pagoda complex of Yen Tu Mountain. Which is located on the height of 543 meters also Dong Pagoda at the height of 1068m, which is made of totally from copper. You may like to offer incense and pray for good luck, happiness and prosperity for your friends and families. You can enjoy panoramic Northeastern Vietnam, Bach Dang river and look towards the natural wonder Halong Bay from the highest peak of Yen Tu.
- Private transfer from Yen Tu to Hanoi
- MGallery Hotel de l’Opera Hanoi – Deluxe room 1 night
- Breakfast in Hanoi
- Private transfer to Hanoi Airport
- Special private sightseeing transfer from Danang Airport by vehicle and boat to your MGallery accommodation in Hoi An
- MGallery Hotel Royal Hoi An – Deluxe room 4 nights
- Breakfast daily in Hoi An
- Ba Na Hill and Golden Bridge tour – Pick up from your hotel lobby and head out to Ba Na Hill. Upon arrival, you will take a spectacular ride by the world record holding cable car to the summit. Attractions of the tour include Vong Nguyet Hill, Linh Ung Pagoda with the giant Buddha statue, the old French villas, Linh Phong top, flower garden, an old French cellar and you will also experience a ride by the hill climbing train (Funicular). Have free time for lunch (pay by yourself),and visit the famous Golden Bridge for photos of memorable moments and a gorgeous view of Danang City.
- Hoi An street food walking tour. You will be collected from the hotel and start the day with our street food tour exploration. This is a walking tour and features some very typical food of Hoi An. The noodle soup Cao Lau and its related legend of the Cham well also Madam Khanh and her small stall of local sandwich called banh mi, and finally an assortment of fried Won-Ton.
- My Son by jeep 07.30: Your jeep and guide will meet you at your hotel. We start our jeep tour through the countryside where the small hamlets are alive with activity and the local people are busy with their daily business. We stop to enjoy a very special market filled with little piglets. At My Son Sanctuary you are greeted by the sounds of the haunting Cham music filling the air. While you explore the area your guide will explain the history of this religious site which served as a burial site for the Cham monarchs many centuries ago. On the return by jeep stop at a house in a village to learn about bronze casting and its uses in Vietnam and why it is so important. Following take a short trip a nearby village that is home to a collection of traditional houses. Enjoying lunch and the history and architecture from another era of Vietnam.
- Private vehicle transfer from Hoi An to Danang Airport
- Private unique transfer by 2CV or La Dalat Vehicle to your Saigon hotel
- MGallery des Arts Saigon – Deluxe room 3 nights
- Breakfast daily in Saigon
- Cu Chi Tunnels by speed boat – Travel to Cu Chi as a VIP on one of our modern speedboats arriving well before the large tour groups. Your English-speaking guide will explain the life along the banks of the Saigon River as your boat gracefully slaloms through the water hyacinths. After the scenic one-hour boat trip our guide will take you through the historic Cu Chi Tunnel complex. (Note: You only make your way through a short tunnel if you wish, it is not compulsory) An included traditional Vietnamese lunch will be served after visiting the tunnel complex.
- Noir – Dining in the dark – For tonight’s included dinner, embark on a sensory journey into a different world and savour exquisite tastes and textures in complete darkness. Begin by being asked if you have any allergies or dislike to anything. You will be guided and served by blind or visually impaired staff who have been specially trained to share this experience of a new way of sensing the environment around you. Noir’s menus are a symphony of flavours which will stimulate your senses with textures and subtle flavours, coming to the forefront as you dine on unique dishes that have not been described to you beforehand. This one-of-a-kind experience will make you re-evaluate your perception of taste and smell, and open your mind. At the conclusion of the meal you will be taken through each component of your meal.
- Hidden secrets Destination Journeys special Saigon tour – Start exploring Saigon by enjoying a traditional breakfast – Pho at in the small alleys of Ho Thi Ky. Then, we start the Saigon city tour with a visit to the colorful flower market (or local market)before entering the FITO traditional museum and its amazing collection of objects and facts about ancient medicinal techniques. Coffee tasting at bird singing coffee in Tao Dan park. Next, the Reunification Palace, the home and workplace of the President of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War. The nearby Notre Dame Cathedral, built between 1877 and 1883, is a major centre of Catholicism in modern Vietnam, and one of the city’s major landmarks. Visit Tan Dinh market, the oldest market in the city where you will see the real local life of Saigon. Have your included lunch at Banh Xeo – 46A Dinh Cong Trang. This is a famous Banh Xeo store located on Dinh Cong Trang street, specializes in serving huge Vietnamese sizzling crepe cake that comes with pork belly, shrimps and bean sprouts.
- A O (AHH OHH) Show – In the evening, your guide will take you to the Saigon Opera House for the A O show. A “new circus” show à la Cirque de Soleil, À Ố Show is a new kind of art performance surpassing all the limits of previous art shows in Vietnam over the years. The audience is offered the opportunity to let their imagination run, set off by the visual creation and lighting of each performance. The chastity of bamboo, the basket boat and its use in the daily life of many Vietnamese are leading visuals for the show. During the 60 minute show, the audience is gently introduced to many different tones of emotion. It is almost as if the audience is privy to a Vietnamese dream of life, survival, love and everything in between.
- Private departure transfer from your hotel to Saigon Airport
COST – Per person, twin share
- 10 February to 30 April and 01 to 31 October 2019 From $ 4423
- 01 May to 30 September From $ 4264
OPTIONAL ADDITIONS TO ENHANCE YOUR JOURNEY OF VIETNAM
The Northern rice terraces of SAPA 3 night extension
- Private transfer from Hanoi to Sapa
- MGallery Hotel de le Coupole Sapa 3 nights Classic Room
- Breakfast daily at MGallery Sapa
- Choice of full day walking tour – Either Mountain View to Riverside or Hmong Villages to Taphin or Sapa Valley day tours.
- Choice of half day walking tour – Either Sapa Ancient Rock, rattan bride and Red Dao Village or Lao Chai to Ta Van Rice fields or Silver Waterfall and Heavens Gate
- Private Transfers from Sapa to Hanoi
Glenn will explain the Sapa walking options so you can choose the best ones to suit you. We have a one day walk and a half day walk included. Wowever, you may elect to change the durations and take either two half day walks or two full day walks. We will adjust the cost of your Sapa extension accordingly.
Sapa 3 night extension cost, per person twin share
- 01 February until 04 May $ 830
- 05 May until 31 October $ 790
The Southern Island of Phu Quoc 3 night extension
- Private transfer from Phu Quoc airport to Le Verandah
- MGallery Le Verandah Phu Quoc – 3 nights
- Breakfast daily at MGallery Le Verandah
- 30 minute food massage per guest
- Private Transfer from MGallery Le Verandah to Phu Quoc Airport
Phu Quoc 3 night extension cost, per person twin share
- 01 February until 30 April 2019 From $ 814
- 01 May until 31 October 2019 From $ 438
Contact Glenn for information about MGallery Collection – Vietnam in Style Telephone: 02 43 63 1699 or 02 43 841 118 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices per person twin share
All prices in AUD per person, twin share and conditions apply. Subject to availability at the time of booking and currency fluctuations. Amendments to duration and inclusions are permitted.
This individual travel itinerary has been especially hand created and is a sample of the choices on offer at each destination in Vietnam. Durations, locations and touring can be altered to suit your individual requirements and needs. When you speak with us we will tailor and book your travel arrangements to your exact tastes and budget to ensure your individual experience is perfect for you. We aim in providing you your ultimate holiday to amazingly interesting destinations.
As we are in the era of dynamic flight pricing we will book you the best available airfare at the time you make your reservation at Vietnam. Considering travelling Premium Economy or Business class, ask us about our combination airfare available to you for your travel to Southern Vietnam.
Important: A visa is required for travel to Vietnam .
At Destination Journeys we personally book your holiday for you to ensure you have the best attention during your stay in Southern Vietnam.
For further details and information call 02 43 841 118 or 02 43 63 1699
or complete the information below and we will get back to you to personally handle your reservation to Vietnam.
We hope you enjoy our personal service and over 30 years of travel industry experience to Indochina.