HIGHLIGHTS OF JAPAN 2019 – 2020
SMALL GROUP JOURNEY
TOKYO – HAKONE – TAKAYAMA – KYOTO
9 Nights in Japan
Maximum 12 Travellers
TRAVEL DATES 2019:
- 17 FEBRUARY from $ 4849
- 17 MARCH from $ 5799 – Guaranteed departure
- 12 MAY from $ 4995
- 02 JUNE from $ 4995 – Guaranteed departure
- 25 AUGUST from $ 4995
- 29 SEPTEMBER from $ 4995 – Guaranteed departure
- 20 OCTOBER from $ 4995
- 17 NOVEMBER from $ 5699 – Guaranteed departure
TRAVEL DATES 2020:
- 09 FEBRUARY from $ 4995
- 22 MARCH from $ 5799 – Guaranteed departure
- 29 MARCH from $ 5799
- 05 APRIL from $ 5699 – Guaranteed departure
- 12 APRIL from $ 5699
Single prices available on application
All prices in AUD per person subject to availability and currency fluctuations, conditions apply. Itinerary subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. departures subject to minimum numbers.
- Akasaka Excel Hotel – Tokyo
- Hakone Pax Ashinoko – Hakone
- Best Western Takayama – Takayama
- Mitsui Garden Hotel – Kyoto Shijo
Note: Hotels subject to availability and may be substituted for similar standard.
- 8 nights Western Style hotel accommodation
- 1 night Ryokan accommodation
- 7 day rail pass
- High speed rail travel
- Regional rail travel
- 9 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- All Porterage (including Takubin luggage service)
- Air conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees
- English speaking Japanese Guide
- All tips on tour
- Airport to hotel transfer in Tokyo
- Hotel to Kyoto Train station
Flights are not included: As we are in the era of dynamic airfare pricing we check availability and hold your flights at the best available rate at the time of booking.
For booking conditions see the Insider Journeys brochure.
At Destination Journeys we book your holiday for you. For further details and information, call us or complete the information below and we will get back to you. BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY AT THE TRAVELLERS HUT – 02 4363 1699
We hope you enjoy our personal service and over 30 years of travel experience.
Destination Journeys in conjunction with The Travellers Hut.