HOI AN – ANANTARA
From Sydney or Melbourne – 7 nights in Vietnam
- 01 October – 15 December 2017
- 16 January – 12 May 2018
- Not valid during TET Vietnamese New Year
- Return Economy Class flights with Vietnam Airlines from either Sydney or Melbourne. (Australia – Saigon – Danang – Saigon – Australia).
- 7 nights accommodation Anantara resort deluxe garden room.
- Airport to Hotel with Hoi An Concierge.
- Exclusive local Hoi An Concierge to assist with shopping, meals and touring.
- Breakfast Daily.
- Hoi An countryside morning tour by Vespa – Includes Lunch.
- Tour to My Son to see the ruins of the Champa Kingdom.
- 1 dinner for two at Riverside Gardens Restaurant (Run by a graduate of KOTO). including return taxi transfers.
- 1 dinner for two at Lantern Town restaurant.
- Hotel to Airport transfer.
- Upgrade to Premium Economy or business class from Australia to Saigon and return available. Ask us for the cost to upgrade.
- Twin Share $ 2252 per person Based on Vietnam Airlines special airfare.
All prices in AUD per person, twin share and conditions apply. Subject to availability at the time of booking and currency fluctuations. Amendments to duration and inclusions are permitted.
- HOI AN CHESS
Important: A visa is required for travel to Vietnam.
At Destination Journeys we book your holiday for you. For further details and information call us on 02 43 841 118 or 02 43 63 1699 or complete the information below and we will get back to you.
We hope you enjoy our personal service and over 30 years of travel industry experience.
Destination Journeys in conjunction with The Travellers Hut.