TRADITIONAL JAPAN 2018
TOKYO – HAKONE – NAGOYA – TAKAYAMA – KYOTO – HIROSHIMA
Fully escorted from Sydney
15 nights in Japan
Maximum 12 Travellers
- Departs Sydney 27 October 2018
- Returns Sydney 12 November 2018
- Grand Prince Takayama Tokyo – Superior rooms
- The Prince Hakone Ashinoko – Lake view Superior rooms
- Royal Park Hotel Nagoya – Standard rooms
- Hida Hotel Plaza Takayama – Deluxe rooms
- Hotel Monterey Kyoto – Standard rooms
- Oriental Hotel Hiroshima – Standard rooms
- Return Economy Airfare with Qantas
- 15 nights Western Style hotel accommodation
- Airport transfers in Tokyo and Hiroshima
- All touring
- 15 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- All Porterage (including Takubin luggage service)
- Coach travel
- Shinkansen Bullet trains
- Rail Travel to regional areas
- Tokyo subway travel
- Rail Pass
- Australian Guide
- Japanese Guide
- Twin Share – $ 10,584 per person
- Single – $ 11,474
All prices in AUD per person subject to availability and currency fluctuations, conditions apply. Itinerary subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. Minimum number 10 passengers.
Our journey for 2018 is now fully subscribed.
- Sumo Wrestling – Japan.
At Destination Journeys we book your holiday for you. For further details and information, call us or complete the information below and we will get back to you. BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY – 02 43 841 118 OR 02 4363 1699
We hope you enjoy our personal service and over 30 years of travel experience.
Destination Journeys in conjunction with The Travellers Hut.