HOI AN – La Siesta
From Sydney or Melbourne – 7 nights in Vietnam
- 1 October – 15 December 2017
- 16 January – 12 May 2018
- Not Valid during TET Vietnamese New Year
Return Economy Class flights with Vietnam Airlines from either Sydney or Melbourne. (Australia – Saigon – Danang – Saigon – Australia).
- Airport to hotel transfer with Hoi An Concierge.
- Exclusive local Hoi An concierge to assist with shopping, meals and touring.
- 7 nights accommodation La Siesta resort Deluxe Balcony room (30sqm).
- Breakfast daily at the La Siesta resort.
- 1 spa treatment per person at La Siesta resort.
- 1 lunch for two at Riverside Gardens Restaurant (Run by a graduate of KOTO) Includes return taxi transfer.
- 1 dinner for two at Lantern Town restaurant – Ancient Town Hoi An.
- Hotel to Airport transfer.
- Upgrade to Premium Economy or business class from Australia to Saigon and return available.
- Upgrade to Essence Suite (60 sqm) at La Siesta resort for only $ 350 per person
- Twin Share $ 1534 per person. Based on Vietnam Airways special airfare.
All prices in AUD per person twin share, conditions apply. Subject to availability at the time of booking and currency fluctuations. Amendments to duration and inclusions can be made.
- Banh Mi – Hoi An
Important: A visa is required for travel to Vietnam.
At Destination Journeys we do all the work for you…
For further details and information or to book your journey, call us on 02 43 841 118 or 43 63 1699 or complete the information below and we will get back to you.
We hope you enjoy our personal service and over 30 years of travel industry experience.
Destination Journeys in conjunction with The Travellers Hut